Return policy for goods purchased from www.memento.store
1. The consumer has the right to return products purchased by him within 14 working days from the date of his purchase.
Upon returning the goods you are advised to contact in advance our staff who will give you detailed instructions on how to proceed.
The consumer may claim for:
• replacement of the goods
After we receive the goods we will contact you within 3 working days to announce the amount that will be refunded or if we need additional information or clarifications.
2. To exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer should notify www.memento.store
about his decision by filling in the RETURN FORM
and sending it by email, letter, fax or in another appropriate manner, stating that it’s sent before expiry of fourteen-day period.
3. In exercising the right of withdrawal of the product, the user must send or deliver goods back to www.memento.store. Goods may be brought personally by the user to the company or delivered by courier. All transport / courier / postal and other shipping costs are borne by the user. The deadline is met if the user sends or delivers the goods back to www.memento.store before the expiry of the 14-day period.
4. To be returned the goods have to be in their original packaging, without traces of use and without their integrity being disturbed. Mandatory the goods must be accompanied by all documents of sale (receipt, invoice or warranty card).
5. According to the law www.memento.store has the right to refuse to accept a product’s return for goods that do not meet these conditions.
6. Where the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal, www.memento.store reimburses all payments received from the consumer, excluding the costs of delivery without undue delay and not later than thirty (30) days from the date which was notified of the client’s decision to return the goods.
7. When the payment is made by a bank card, reimbursement is going through the inverse operation within 30 days.
8. www.memento.store may delay recovery of payments until the goods arrive or until the customer supplies written evidence that the goods are sent back.