Terms and Conditions for using the services provided by www.memento.store
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between the users of the information platform www.memento.store and the owner of the platform, arising from or in connection with the examination of the site, using the services provided by him, and in the case of an electronical sale contract.
The IT platform is owned by "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, VAT number BG201470492, office: c. Sofia, 26 Han Krum str., fl. 3, Apt. 6, contact telephone: +359 884 641 416
I. Definitions of terms used in the text of the general conditions:
Website ( "website") is a special place in the global Internet network, accessible through its unique address (URL) protocol HTTP, HTTPS or other standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources;
Information Platform for online shopping is a comprehensive product that allows users to access various information through links to resources located on servers owned by the Provider or other servers outside the control of the latter;
User is an entity registered as such under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, which has registered User profile within the IT platform for online shopping.
Username is selected by the user unique code of letters, numbers and symbols through which it is individualized in the relationship with the supplier.
Password is a code of letters, numbers and signs, which along with the username used to access User Account.
The user profile is a separate part of the website www.memento.store, containing information about the User provided by him upon registration and stored, used and processed by "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, solely for the purposes of art. 4 para. 1, item 3 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data. Access to customer profile is done by entering a username (email) and password. Profile provides the user the ability at any time to review and edit the data entered during registration, as well as providing full access to all of its purchase orders; provides an opportunity to opt out of receiving messages with information and advertising, etc .;
Price is the announced for each item commodity price, representing the value of a number, the price is announced in Bulgarian levs (BGN), without including the cost of delivery. In the event that it is declared in another currency, the selling price of the items transfers into BGN on a daily rate of Bulgarian National Bank on the date of application;
Shipping cost is the cost for delivery of the ordered products;
The final price is the sum of the sum of the price of the selected items plus shipping cost announced in levs;
Item is certain kind of goods which has its identification and individualization.
The IT platform for online shopping, located on the website with domain www.memento.store, , gives consumers opportunity for shopping with direct delivery within the Republic of Bulgaria, without requiring a registration profile. In case of registration of the profile, the user is required to follow the below mentioned steps and in case of refusal, the consumer should only follow the steps concerning the order.
The site connect users and suppliers / manufacturers, including logistics, processing and delivery of user selected commodity.
III. Profile, Rights and Obligations of the User (registered and unregistered)
The rules of this section shall apply to Members, which according to the data set for concluding the contract of sale or registration information platform, can be concluded that are consumers under the Law for the Protection of users electronic commerce Act of Bulgaria and / or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
In the online platform User Profile can create both natural and legal persons registered as such under the existing legislation in Bulgaria. To create an active profile, a person must fill the existing platform registration form, pointing valid e-mail address, full name, shipping address, contact telephone number and a password. The completed form becomes an electronic document. Upon registration User states that he agrees with these terms and conditions and both parties to the treaty are bound by them.
By registering in the platform, the user confirms that the data on the registration form is true and does not violate the rights and interests of third parties.
2. Rights and Obligations of Users
А. The User is responsible for all actions that result from his use of the site, including contracts and payments occurred. When using the online platform users are obliged not to carry out actions that violate the law.
Б. The User is obliged when using the provided access to the electronic system to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws and these Terms. Not to break others property or non-property rights, including intellectual property; immediately notify the Site of any case of violation done or found not to interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to not frustrate the procedure of identification of another user. Not to impersonate another person or otherwise mislead others about his identity or affiliation to a certain group of people, not to perform malicious actions under these Terms.
В. The user can not retrieve, reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and disclose otherwise information resources published on the website, and to create its own database in electronic or other form of information resources belonging to databases located on the website without the express permission of "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider..
А. "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider is a registered data controller under the Law on protection of personal data and must exercise due diligence and responsibility for protecting user information in connection with registration - subject to these terms and conditions, except in cases of force majeure, accident, malicious acts of third parties or by order of state authorities or officials, according to current legislation are competent to request and collect such information within their business and are subject to the statutory procedures.
Б. registration form filled in by the user, "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of data provision and the consequences of refusing to provide them. By expressing agreement with these Terms, the User agrees the information for him to be handled as provided.
В. Restrictions on the letter "A" shall not apply in case the User or persons under his control committed malicious actions under these Terms or violated rights or legitimate interests of third parties. In this case "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, has the right to provide personal information about the User of the relevant competent state bodies in accordance with current legislation.
Г. In adopting (check-box of "accept") of these Terms, the User agrees his personal data to be used by "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, for identification on contracts, reporting and accounting purposes, statistical processing and marketing purposes in accordance with Art. 4 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
1. Prices of goods and items offered through the online shopping platform accessible by domain www.memento.store are prices without Shipping. Shipping is defined separately in the implementation of the order in the "Delivery".
2. Users use interface page "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, for contracts of sale of goods offered by the Supplier on the information platform for Online Shopping.
3. The contract is concluded in Bulgarian language.
4. Each specific contract is a contract between "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider and the consumer concluded under these General Terms and Conditions
5. Contractor in the contract with "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider is the User according to the data provided at registration and contained in the personal profile.
6. This contract is concluded by the time of completion and confirmation of the registration form in the information platform by the User. The contract of sale of goods is concluded by the time of filing it through the provided interface.
7. For the conclusion of the contract of sale of goods, the Contractor shall notify the User appropriately by electronic means, namely by sending an email to the email address on the registration form. The Provider is not responsible for the availability of the presented products. All products are available and the system does not reflect real-timeavailability information. In the case of payment for goods purchased by the user, which are no longer available the provider returns the price paid within three working days after sending notification to the user that the product is not available. The provider does not owe payment of any other penalties, interests, bank charges, commissions and others in connection with the payment.
8. "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, supplying goods to the address indicated and is not responsible in case that these data are false or misleading.
9. Steps the user must go through to make a valid contract:
•choice of item type and characteristics;
•adding it to the "basket";
•Registration - for new user, login as a registered user or select an option without registration;
•choice of type of payment which will be the most user friendly, as well as ways to implement delivery (by courier or etc.).
•acquaintance and agreement with the general terms and conditions;
•following the above steps, the user again confirms the order, which validates it and is legaly binding for the parties.
10. Terms of contract: The contract concluded between the User and the site is a contract for distance selling under the advance or deferred payment. Ways and means of payment are:
— PayPal, ePay, bank transfer or credit / debit cards.
•Cash on Delivery:
— delivery at an exact address;
1. The user will receive the stated ,ordered and prepaid (or deferred payment after delivery) of his goods directly to the address given by him.
2. The value of the courier and transportation costs not included in the price of goods and items. It is defined according to fares and user can inquire about them at www.memento.store/dostavka.
3. Time of delivery: in up to 14 working days after the reception and processing of the order. Provider reserves the right to extend the delivery period of 30 working days, in circumstances other than normal. Contractor will notify the User via email about circumstances, opportunities and rights.
4. In the event that the selected, ordered and prepaid item is depleted and the supplier is unable to fulfill the order, the amount transferred by the user is automatically charged as a credit in his account. So he can use it in his future purchases. The user may, at his expresed desire, be also refunded.
1. "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any material contained in the Site. All materials are intended for information only and do not constitute advice on the purchase of the goods.
2. When technical errors in the content occur, a valid contract for the sale binds the parties, unless it is destroyed under applicable laws - in the latter case, neither the consumer nor "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider will owe compensation any of the parties.
3. "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider does not guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to the Site and assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from problems accessing the site.
4. "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider reserves the right to suspend the Site at any time without giving reasons, including but not limited to updates, upgrades or maintenance and is not responsible for such suspension.
5. "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider is not responsible for the content of sites accessible by hyperlinks on the Website (references, links, Google adsense etc.) under the provisions of the Electronic Commerce Act.
6. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained on the Site, along with its design, images and source code belong to the "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, VAT number 201470492 and are under the protection of any current intellectual property national and international legislation.
8. User is obliged when using the supplied access to web-based information system:
•to observe the Bulgarian legislation, these General Terms and conduct himself with decency;
•not to interfere with the proper operation of the system;
•not to violate foreign material or moral rights and immediately notify "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider in case of violation done or found;
•not to impersonate another person or otherwise mislead others about his identity or affiliation to a particular group of people;
•not to perform malicious actions under these Terms;
9. The user can not retrieve, reproduce, delete, modify, distribute and disclose otherwise information resources published on the website of "www.memento.store”, and to create its own database in electronic or other form of information resources belonging to databases located on the website of “www.memento.store”, without the express permission of "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider.
1. Consumers have the right to claim or to abandon the contract in the terms and conditions provided by the Bulgarian law, in particular the Law on consumer protection.
2. The user has the right, without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to abandon the contract within a period of 14 working days from the date of receipt of goods.
3. The right of withdrawal under par. 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
•Supply of goods and services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial markets “"Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider is not able to control;
•Delivery of goods made according to the requirements of the User or its individual orders;
•Delivery of goods which by their nature are consumable or can not be returned or perishable, or are in danger of deterioration in the quality characteristics;
4. When the Provider has not fulfilled its obligations to provide information set out in Art. 54 of the Law on Consumer Protection Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within three months from the date of receipt of goods. When the information in this paragraph is available to the consumer within the withdrawal period, it begins to run from the date of granting.
5. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal under par. 1, "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider is obliged to refund the full amount paid by the consumer no later than 30 calendar days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal from the contract. From the amount User has paid are to be deducted the costs of returning the goods unless the consumer has returned the goods on its own account and informed about this the Provider.
VIII. Commercial messages
By accepting these terms and conditionsthe User agrees that the site should send messages with information and advertising in connection with offers and promotions offered by the site.
IX. Applicable law
Any dispute concerning the operation of these General Terms and Conditions for using the site, or their breach, including disputes and disagreements concerning their validity, interpretation, termination, performance or breach of obligations of the parties shall be settled by the parties amicably. Failing agreement, the dispute will be referred to the relevant competent court in Sofia under the Civil Procedure Code.
Decision by a competent court or amendment of legislation, which makes any provision of these Terms and Conditions for using the site invalid, void or unenforceable, will apply only to this condition and will not make any other condition invalid, void or unenforceable and any other terms will remain in full force and effect, unless it is significantly affected by the amendment.
For all outstanding issues provisions the Bulgarian civil law.
By checking against General Conditions of "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, the User declares that he is familiar with these terms and conditions and accepts them unconditionally, and undertakes to respect them.
The contract of the User with "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider is terminated in the following cases:
• termination and declaration of insolvency or bankruptcy of one of the parties;
• by mutual consent of the parties in writing;
• unilaterally, by notice by either party in the event of default of the other party;
• objective inability of any of the parties to perform their obligations;
• By seizure or sealing equipment from government authorities;
• In case of cancellation of the registration of the User in the information platform for online shopping. In this case concluded, but outstanding contracts of sale shall remain valid and enforceable;
• In case of exercising the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 55, para. 1 of the Law on Protection of Consumers.
These terms and conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Provider, without notice, the Contractor shall publish the new terms and conditions on the internet platform. For all pending orders are valid the general conditions at the time of order.
Using web portal www.memento.store constitutes your acceptance of all terms, conditions and guidelines.
These General Terms and Conditions for customer service "Memento Enterprise" LTD / the Provider, revoke all previous ones and are valid from the day of its publication on 15/06/2016
USE OF THE SITE WWW.MEMENTO.STORE IS BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITION. BY ACCESSING (LOADING) THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND UNDERTAKE TO OBSERVE THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. BY USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT IN ADDITION AGREEMENT WITH THEM AND ALSO HAVE RIGHTS, AUTHORITY AND CAPACITY TO ACCEPT AND BOUND BY THESE TERMS.